23 Francis J. Clarke Circle
Bethel, CT 06801
Apollo Solar provides the residential, commercial, and remote telecom Photovoltaic (PV) markets with innovative, technologically superior electronics that have served industrial clients for decades.
Apollo Solar provides the residential, commercial, and remote telecom Photovoltaic (PV) markets with innovative, technologically superior electronics that have served industrial clients for decades. The sole focus of Apollo Solar is to increase performance and enhance reliability of PV systems, reducing the upfront and life-of-system cost of residential, commercial, and remote telecom PV installations.
Our History: 40 Years of Exceeding Expectations
Apollo Solar is a spin-off of Electronic Design Lab (EDL), a Connecticut company with extensive experience in the design of industrial strength electronics. We have 40 years of experience in meeting detailed technical requirements and in exceeding cutomers expectations regarding ease of doing business.
Our Experience: Breadth & Depth
Power management projects have been completed for
- Branches of the United States Military
- the US Department of Energy
- Fortune 500 companies: IBM, General Electric, Duracell, Siemens, DuPont, etc.
Apollo Solar brings innovative power management capabilities that increase the efficiency, reliability, and cost-effectiveness of photovoltaic power systems through its full line of inverters, charge controllers, and monitoring modules for PV power management systems.
Hallmarks of Apollo Solar Products:
- Designed for fast, fail-safe installation
- Feature exclusive built-in energy-performance meters
- Incorporate Internet-based remote data-monitoring and upgrade capabilities
- Reflect robust thermal design and optimal solar energy harvest