With nearly a decade installing residential and commercial solar, Stellar Solar is one of the oldest and most experienced solar energy firms now operating in San Diego – we specialized in solar before it was hot! Our contractor’s license has been active since 1998 and we put that expertise to work for you with over 500 San Diego residential installations and over 4 megawatts of commercial solar installed in California.
We realize you have many choices when it comes to selecting a solar provider for your home in California so we do our best to stand out from the crowd. Here is a list of points that differentiate Stellar from most of our competition.
- Headquartered in San Diego, we only service California and have no plans to expand outside the state. Many of our competitors are not located in California or have pursued aggressive expansion outside of the state diluting their service here.
- A fully-licensed dealer for SunPower, one of the most respected and technologically advanced PV manufacturers in the world. Plus, additional supplier relationships provide access to most any product line our customers may prefer.
- A team of solar consultants who are passionate about solar and take the time to educate and explain your return on investment, the design process and the aesthetic implications for your home, financing options, and the positive impact on the environment.
- Stellar is privately owned and will not expand at the expense of our customer service. Many of our competitors have been acquired or gone public and face immense pressure to drive sales at the expense of service.
- No job is too small, too large or too complex! We have installed solar PV systems as small as 1.2 kW and as large as 25.2 kW and on every possible roof surface, including asphalt shingle, terra cotta tile, shake shingle and hot-mopped. We have also done a large number of ground mounts and tilt-ups... whatever you need.