Solar Power International
1220 19th Street, NW, Suite 800Washington
Washington, DC 20036
Solar Power International 2011, October 17-20, is headed to Dallas, Texas, to generate powerful new ideas, connections and business for the solar industry—and your enterprise. Join 24,000 professionals from businesses spanning the entire spectrum of the industry for four days of product exploration, discussion, professional enrichment and networking.
- Launch—and see—new products and innovations
- Advance important business relationships
- Problem-solve with manufacturers and engineers
- Meet with investors or financiers
- Educate and influence policymakers
- Identify new career opportunities in the solar industry
Solar Power International (SPI) is North America's largest, most comprehensive solar power trade show and conference. This annual, business-to-business event was the first of its kind in North America and grows bigger and better every year.
Nearly 24,000 professionals from 125+ countries attend. With one out of five attendees coming from outside the United States, SPI is truly a global event.
In 2011, over 1,200 companies from all vertical markets in the solar power spectrum will exhibit in a space of more than 1 million gross square feet.